The 7th Annual Digital Pedagogy Institute (DPI) Conference will be held August 5th – 6th, 2020 at the University of Toronto Scarborough, Toronto, ON.
Attended by faculty, researchers, graduate students, educational developers, librarians, and many other university personnel, this two-day conference includes keynote addresses, presentations, workshops, and digital tool training that focus on the innovative use of digital technologies to enhance and transform undergraduate and graduate teaching. Keep your eye out for the call for proposals early 2020.
What is Digital Pedagogy and how does it relate to you?
The DPI Conference explores:
· digital pedagogy best practices in STEM, the Humanities or Social Sciences;
· digital pedagogy collaborations between faculty, educational developers, librarians, and/or graduate/undergraduate students;
· digital pedagogy collaborations with organizations outside the academy;
· the state of digital pedagogy education in higher education;
· digital pedagogy case studies, including course and assignment innovations;
· innovative new uses for traditional digital pedagogy tools
The Digital Pedagogy Institute is a partnership between Brock University, University of Guelph, University of Toronto Scarborough Library, University of Waterloo, and Ryerson University.
What you can do now!
1. Learn more at the DPI conference website: https://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/conferences/digital-pedagogy-institute/
2. Follow us on Twitter: @DPIConference